QT 3 issues

Ivan --

Thanks a lot for fixing the libqt3 bugs I posted.  I've installed the new
packages and they work -- well, almost .. :)

I have a couple of issues:

* qmake does not seem to be included in qt3-tools.  Perhaps a separate
  package would be justified?
* The new Designer allows you to build plugins.  I've been taking advantage
  of this (it's one of the main reasons I'm an early Qt 3 adopter).  To build
  plugins, you need a header or two provided in the Designer source.  It
  would be nice to have these headers distributed with the Qt 3 packages.

Let me know if you want help with this stuff.  I've never built Debian
packages before, but I'm going to have to learn pretty soon anyway .. :)

Also, thanks _very_ much for making the libqt3 packages.  Very, very cool.
I'm beginning to wonder how I got along without the new Designer - the old
one seems primitive to me now.

thanks very much
Michael Ashton <data@ieee.org>
----
The three laws of thermodynamics:
1. You can't win; you can only break even.
2. You can't break even.
3. You can't get out of the game.