klisa / kbear probs

hey,

everytime i try to make an FTP connection with kbear or with klisa in
konqueror, i always get "listDir unsupported action"... even as root.
i have potato debian, last upgrade: ... yesterday!

i have this problem for quite some time now... and you know, kbear looks
pretty ok, if only i could test it..

thanx,
--
L . I . F . E  || the linux company

"wow, all the pixelated 2 dimensional women i've ever dreamt of."
 --johnny bravo

--
 Hi! I'm a .signature virus! copy me into your ~/.signature file to help me
 spread!