RE: libssl096

look in the ../crypto directory. cryptographic packages are illegal in some
countries.

-----Original Message-----
From: nphyre@evernex.com [mailto:nphyre@evernex.com]
Sent: maandag 18 juni 2001 10:31
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: libssl096

I'm been poking thru my archives of this list and seen that libssl096 has
been
an issue in the past..

Recently, a friend of mine attempted installing KDE 2 from scratch, I
believe
from kde.org, and was running into dependency problems with libssl096 not
being available.  Last night I nuked KDE 1 off my laptop and installed KDE 2

from kde.org's sourceforge mirror, and ran into the same problem..  I had to

download the libssl096 package from some obscure site in Europe.

Just thought I'd mention that this still appears to be a problem as far as I

can tell.

Gordon Morehouse
nphyre@evernex.com
www.evernex.com