From: "Debian User" <csj@mindgate.net>
To: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 2:33 PM
Subject: OT: Konqueror location bar icon

I'm just curious. When I access some sites an icon shows up in the
Konqueror location bar to the left of the URL, sites as varied as
http://www.kuro5hin.org/ or http://www.imdb.com. The icons show up in
the Bookmarks menu as well.

Q's: what html code produces the icons? Is there any way I can
retrieve the icons without bookmarking the URL first?

The first question is related to the second. If I know the html code
that produces the icons, I can wget the icons and specify them
manually in KEditBookmarks.