Re: OT (a bit :) KDE cvs: klauncher crash on Debian testing

Christophe Prud'homme wrote:

> * Achim Bohnet  [Mardi 12 Juin 2001 01:54 pm ]  :
>   > Hi,
>   >
>   > in case someone build KDE from cvs sources:  Does klauncher still
>   > work for you?  Here on Debian testing klauncher crashes since the my
>   > Sunday midnight build.  When I login I get a klauncher crash handler
>   > window.  Last Thursday midnight build is okay.
>   >
>   > I've tried --with-ipv6-lookup=no as suggested on a kde list without
>   > success.
>   >
>   > Achim
> W. Bastian just posted a patch about this
> I cross my fingers and I reinstall kdelibs

I would normally jump at the chance to install the patch, but I have a
user group presentation to make tommorrow in New York City. I really do
not want to risk messing it up. I think I'll wait a day. The cvs -D"2
days ago" method worked for me.

Whoever posted that, thanks!

-Chris