library problems involving pure_virtual

I'm using the powerpc port of testing.  I installed the kde
packages in testing and they worked fine.  I was happy.  Life
was good.  Then something changed and now I get the message:

ksplash: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined sy
mbol: __pure_virtual
kdeinit: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined sy
mbol: __pure_virtual
knotify: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined sy
mbol: __pure_virtual
ksmserver: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined
symbol: __pure_virtual

I've tried uninstalling everything from kde and libqt and reinstalling
without success.  I haven't found anything in the archives or on
the web that offers any concrete suggestions.  Any ideas about what
might be causing the conflict?

Thanks!

--
Steve Brewer  <sbrewer@bio.umass.edu> | Se iu diras, "Mi havas korpon", oni