I'm ignorming mails about kde.debian.net/tdyc.com

I'm getting tired of

    "what's going on with kde.debian.net?"
    "when's it coming back"
    "hey..did you kow the server is back online now?"
    "what's going on with the server?"
    "what about rsync"

the server has been up for several days now and with the exception of a
few dns issues I'm still working on has been fully functional for those days.
rsync has been up and running the entire time.

I will continue to hit delete on any question that comes directly to my
email box.  I'm really getting tired of having to answer questions multiple
times and having to hold everyone's hands through this.

  stuff happens.

  the box died

  a new one appeared

  dns is a pain at times

  did you even bother to try rsync/ftp/http?

  do you read this list..probably not and right now you think I"m ignoring you.

this is not aimed at everyone...in fact it's aimed at such a small percentage
it's pathetic.  I just don't have time to answer every user of kde.debian.net
individually.

/me grumbles some more.

ok...I feel better...I need to go break some more stuff now

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II