Re: kde.tdyc.com unreachable?

Hasso Tepper wrote:

> G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:
> >       After reading this, I GASPED!! Now I'm not only feeling foolish,
> > I've likely screwed some people up!!  Where is the best mirror list
> > now, Ivan? (I got too damn spoiled by TDYC :-=)  )
>
> Mirror in
>
> http://ftp.linux.ee/pub/kde.tdyc.com/ or
> ftp://ftp.linux.ee/pub/kde.tdyc.com/
>
> was updated once a day before kde.debian.net went down.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Hasso Tepper
> KDE Estonian Team
>
> --

Sorry for asking the obvious, I am just a user.

I fully realize from other peoples posts that
kde.tdyc.com is gone for good.

I also realize that a number of sites carry mirrors
of various "old" snapshots of kde.tdyc.com before
it died.

But the big questions remain unanswered:

1. Where, if anywhere, will future updates to
KDE for potato be uploaded (until potato+1
is released)?  To me it seemed that the packages
where in a state of continuous flux right up until
the death of kde.tdyc.com, so there are bound to
be updates comming from somewhere, even as NMUs.

2. Which, if any, mirror sites will carry those
updates?

--
This message is hastily written, please ignore any unpleasant
wordings,