Re: Sound module not loading

On Saturday, 26. May 2001 11:01, Toby Milne wrote:

> Debian Unstable has a kdebase-audiolibs package, which solved this problem
> for me. I don't know if there is an equivalent potato package though.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Toby

Thanks Toby,

I missed the package during upgrade. Now everything is working fine here
again.
Just being curious.
All I did was a apt-get upgrade so it should be installed if i had sound
before? And a apt-get install task-kde didn't help either?
Is there a dependency missing in the package?

Cheers,
	Michael