Re: thread reading in kmail - howto?

   Greets,

I wanted to thank those that responded. The advice was very useful and I am
now able to navigate the lists effectively. I don't see a batching option, or
thread delete on kmail  -  yet. But Now I just read thru the thread and
select it and use the 'd' key. Very nice.

thanks again.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145