Re: Creating projects in Quanta using CVS

> Does anyone know why the option to 'Get files from CVS repository (cvs
> checkout)' is not available to use when creating a project in Quanta? Is
> this perhaps an option that is not enabled at compile time? If so, can this
> option be enabled for future releases of this package?

I had a look through the sources; the button is disabled because the code for
importing from CVS has not yet been written. :)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I've never felt anything that moves me as much as my piano. I'm
an emotional player. I don't really like people. I prefer my piano to people.
It's totally reliable and it's alive. I can hear what it's saying. For
the most part, piano are female to me. Sometimes they're dykes, and they're
always good fun.
	- Tori Amos, Mick St. Michael CD Booklet