Re: kpackage-2.1.1-2 crashes with sig 11

> I tested this on one of my Debian systems and removing rpm caused the crash
> of kpackage.After reinstalling rpm , kpackage started up fine. So it
> appears that with Debian, rpm is a Depends.

Thanks for that.  I've filed a bug report asking for rpm to be listed as a
dependency which should solve the problem for everyone.

Grazie,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals, and 362 to
heterosexuals.  This doesn't mean God doesn't love heterosexuals, it's
just that they need more supervision.
	- Lynn Lavner