Re: Konqueror not showing favicons

> Ok, it's a setting in .kde/share/config/konquerorrc, but seems to be off by
> default. Does anyone know why?

My first thought is to try backing up and then deleting your old konquerorrc,
seeing if favicons work (which they should) and then seeing if there's any
obvious differences in the config files that could be the culprits.

An older version of konqueror had a FavIcon field in konquerorrc (IIRC) which
for some reason was set to false in my local ~/.kde, but when I changed it to
true I still didn't get favicons and despite more tinkering it wasn't until I
deleted konquerorrc altogether that I got the favicons back.

Well, all of that might help and it might not.. :-/

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

If God dislikes gays so much, how come he picked Michelangelo, a known
homosexual, to paint the Sistine Chapel ceiling while assigning Anita to
go on TV and push orange juice?
	- Chicago columnist Mike Royko