Re: Lost kmail password?

Thanks! That worked a treat! I just cut-N-pasted the encrypted password into a
file, compiled your program and just redirected the file into your program with

passcrack < password.enc

and out popped her password.

Once I had this info, I decided to just wipe Mandrake off her system and install
ProgenyRC1 from my latest CD's, then I pointed /etc/apt/source.list to Ivan's
site and did an apt-get install task-kde! Now she has a full KDE2.1 desktop.
I've still got to get a few more things going but she is allready much happier
with the Debian-based system!

Thanks again for all the help!

Cheers,

     John Gay