Re: kdm exagerates!

vdemart@supereva.it wrote:

> After automatic updating via dselect and the
> official site of kde2 from 2.1.0 to 2.1.1, now
> my new kdm manager shows not only the users I
> have directly defined but also ALL the other
> users defined by the system itself such as fax,
> postgres and so on.

[Please wrap your lines at 72 chars.]

Go to the KDM page in KControl, select the user page and check your
No-Show settings.

You want the system accounts (as opposed to the user accounts) to be in
the "No-Show users" list and the radiobutton "All but no-show" selected.

HTH,
Viktor
--
Viktor Rosenfeld