Re: And uglier

Even so, the 'L' in kmail does not reply to just the list, but those
listed in the 'To:' AND the 'Cc:' lines, similar to 'reply-all'.  That
is how I responded to this message. [Sorry folks for doubling your mail
input, just making a point  ;^)  ]

--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.