update/upgrade broke licq

Hi y'all,

Apt-get updated and upgraded my potato box last night.  I didn't notice
till just now that Licq is no longer on the K-menu and when I try to
run it in konsole I get this:

Dir=~ pts/2$ licq
16:54:51: [WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid 22052)
licq: error in loading shared libraries:
/usr/local/lib/licq/licq_qt-gui.so: undefined symbol:
ReadStr__8CIniFilePCcPcT1

The prompt doesn't return until I kill the licq pid.  Is this an easy
fix? (hopefully)

Oh, the "stale lockfile (pid 22052)" refers to a pid assigned to licq
under a previous attempt to run it.

TIA.
--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.