Re: No luck with audiocd:/-kioslave

On Sun, May 06, 2001 at 04:18:22AM +0200, Viktor Rosenfeld wrote:
> "Ivan E. Moore II" wrote:
>
> > I'm *really* confused.  For the following reasons:
>
> >    1:  audiocd:/  is a KDE2.2 feature
>
> No.  I don't want to disrespect your authority, but I remember reading
> about audiocd:/ back in January.  In fact, here is a post from the dot
> from last year regarding audiocd:/

Why would you disrespect my authority...I've been known to be wrong before. :)

> Now, it looks like mp3 and ogg vorbis encoding is KDE2.2, because I have
> libvorbis installed and there is no "Ogg Vorbis" directory under
> audiocd:/  :(

ahhh...ok...I was under the impression it was all the same thing and all
a KDE 2.2 feature set.

> >    3:  Why would you need packages from kde.debian.net if your running
> >        woody.
>
> Ahem, that's just my lazyness.  I've never commented that out in my
> sources.list.
>
> Anyway, I solved my problem [sg.o module not loaded, missing files in
> /dev/].

ok...just curious if there was something hosed with the woody packages or
something missing.  It's hard for me to keep up on what's happening with
woody/testing as I don't have a free system just to run testing on.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II