Re: windowmangaer selection & sound problem

> dm's conflicting with each other is wrong and won't happen.

ok. that was just an idea. :)
i also thought about having a central update-wms script, which does a
run-parts on a directory containing dm-specific scripts
(/etc/X11/displaymanagers?).

> this idea is similar to what Branden had discussed with me some
> months back using the same concept as the update-menus system.

well ... good ideas are pervasive. :)

greetings

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.