Re: buglets: kdebase and kdm 2.1.1-7 in sid

> o kdebase-2.1.1-7  has suddenly also a /etc/kde2/kdmrc

yes...already a bug reported

> o The new /etc/X11/kde/Xaccess is IMHO a change to the bad
>
> 	o Now allows _veryone_ on the net a chooser and/or login window
> 	  formerly both entries were commented out.
>
> 	o uses xdm instead of kdm in comments

I thought you were smoking crack for a second...but then I remembered that
the same bug that caused the above file duplication also caused this.  The
next version will fix this.

> o The new /etc/X11/kde/Xservers  removed the examples with -nolisten tcp
>   Please readd it.  Best would be to add as default.  I use -nolisten tcp
>   with 4.0.2 and 3.3 so portability shouldn't be a problem.
>   Further a naïve 'xhost +' is not dangerous anymore.  Seen it toooo often :(

same thing here... they are there...just got overwritten...

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II