buglets: kdebase and kdm 2.1.1-7 in sid

Hi Ivan,

o kdebase-2.1.1-7  has suddenly also a /etc/kde2/kdmrc

o The new /etc/X11/kde/Xaccess is IMHO a change to the bad

	o Now allows _veryone_ on the net a chooser and/or login window
	  formerly both entries were commented out.

	o uses xdm instead of kdm in comments

o The new /etc/X11/kde/Xservers  removed the examples with -nolisten tcp
  Please readd it.  Best would be to add as default.  I use -nolisten tcp
  with 4.0.2 and 3.3 so portability shouldn't be a problem.
  Further a naïve 'xhost +' is not dangerous anymore.  Seen it toooo often :(

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com