Re: where is kdebase-crypto and kdelibs3-crypto?

You need to update your /etc/apt/sources.list file to use a non US server.  I
use the following:

deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free

Since you're running potato, change where appropriate.

--
Jay Locke                                    "In the land of the blind,
                                              the one-eyed man is king."