Re: konqueror and flash

the trick is to check if all the plugins in netscape are installed ONCE (this is important), and then all the Netscape plugins will work in konqueror...
well, it does overhere... flash, realaudio and all that other crap ;-)

so, check your harddrive for netscape-plugins (search for '*/netscape/plugin*' ), install the plugins you want in netscape and then be happy ;-)

johnny