Re: konqueror and CSS

   Yup,

It won't even load it here - locks up the poor old konq in a hurry. I
attempted a load of nutscrap, and it locked it up too! Opera however *did*
render very nice results of the page.

Funny, the mainboards on the front page all have model numbers that are also
real Amateur radio call signs :) Hummmm.

This box is still running pure stable potato and latest kde updates as of
this afternoon.

tatah

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145