Re: Bug in koffice-libs Dependencies?

> Hi. I'm a bit slow catching up with my messages, but isn't
> KOffice 1.1 beta 1 already out for packagers? Wasn't the KDE
> team able to follow the timeline?

AFAICT, the beta1 tags were very recently added (like order of hours ago).
I'm currently in a bout of intensive (24-hour) teaching on the other side of
the world but Debian packages should be up by Wed at the latest.

Btw, thanks Ivan for the potato packages :)

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

The Honorable Member has been in so many parties he is a complete political
harlot.
	- Paul Keating, on Independant Steele Hall