KDESupport Debian Package

Excuse my simple (or probably stupid) question.

In the "Installation Istructions" of KDE is explained that the KDESupport
Package is required for Debian distribution.

But I can't find the package with that name. Is it a common name to call a
group of base (gif, jpg, mime..etc) libraries? Or it exist?

Btw I did an installation of KDE tryin' every package module dependecies
specify, but it doesn't sound as linear as explained in the istructions.

Daniel