kde2.2 alpha

I was wondering if, as a boon to the kde developers, all "pre-unstable"
snapshots (of kde 2.2alpha specifically) could be built with debugging
support.  I've been trying to be a good end user and file bug reports on
crashes and whatnot, but with the binaries stripped, oftentime I know it's
somewhat useless.  Of course, once they are rolled into sid/woody/whatever,
they should be stripped again, but at least at this stage, I'd prefer to give
the dev's all the help they can get.  And if someone complains that the
alpha-quality pre-unstable packages are too big, well, tough beans :-)  Use
the regular stuff, then..... Just a thought, I might be missing something
that is obvious to everyone else.  It's happened before :-)

TIA,

D.A.Bishop