Re: IMAP4 Client

Fetchmail works OK then use the mail client of your choice (eg Mutt, Pine
Kmail etc) but it is a bit kludgy in that it uses IMAP like POP3 ie it pulls
the messages off the server and downloads them locally.

If you use the latest Mutt you can compile it with IMAP support built in and
it will work as a proper IMAP client and manipulate the mails on the server.

Emacs with Gnus also does proper IMAP and I belive the next version  of KMail
will do so as well.

Pat