libqt2-2.3.0-final-2 not compiled with -xft?

Hi,

I am having trouble getting the QT-AA to work with the latest packages. I
haven't had any trouble with this in the past, and I followed the
instructions in the task-anti-aliasing documentation. Still no QT-AA. xfs-tt
is correctly configured, the RENDER extension is being loaded (as are the
"freetype" and "type1" modules), XftConfig is correctly configured (worked
with 4.0.2), and QT_XFT=1. All my truetype fonts are available, but not
smoothed.

So I am left with one thing that I don't know how to check. Was libqt2
compiled without -xft? That's the only thing left I can think of.

TYIA,

Jon