manless bins

Sorry, I got caught up playing around with my new kde and forgot to send this
out. :-)  Below is the list of bins that still need man pages.  I'll claim
the libarts stuff, as it's related and should be easy, please email me with
what you claim, so as to avoid duping work.  Completed man pages can be sent
to either Ivan or me, or both.  This shouldn't take too long, but I know it
will be a load off of poor Ivan's back :-).  Thanks for any help!

D.A.Bishop

P.S. Though I know it is almost antithetical to life itself, I noticed that
there is a gmanedit package that helps when editing man pages.  I won't
mention that it is a gtk app so as not to offend anyone :-P

libarts: artsc-config			#Mine from here to
libarts: artscat
libarts: artsd
libarts: artsdsp
libarts: artsplay