Re: Nightly

Hmm, alright. I'm on x86.  I sure wouldn't mind a weekly at all.  I'm
worried about going back to the cvs trunk because of issues I've had in
the past by breaking out of the packaging system.  If I would break down
and go back to cvs, are there any special configuration options or
packages I need to be aware of so I can maintain overall debian
compatibility?

Thanks!
-George