Re: version of QT - was OpenSSL 0.9.6a breaks X?

On Tuesday 10 April 2001 19:24, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> > Which QT will you be targeting first off for this? Qt 2.3 or 3.0?
> > Just curious as I know 3.0 was just announced yesterday, not trying
> > to be pushy. TIA.
>
> ok...I didn't think I saw the announcement...where did you see this?

Sorry, It's more like an announcement of the preview at:

http://www.trolltech.com/company/announce/30pre.html

"Among its new capabilities are: database support; data-aware widgets
that provide automatic synchronization between the GUI and the
underlying database; a new version of Qt Designer that has become a
full-function GUI builder; comprehensive internationalization; and a
host of other improvements."

> There is no QT 3 packages (except the snapshots) on their ftp site
> nor a announcement or any reference of it on their website.

Right you are: snaps only. Actually there is an announcement, but of
the preview.