Re: Two K-Mail problems.

Never tried it. I get them and chain letters all the time thanks to a new
email "buddie" who thinks it's really neat. They only get moved from INBOX to
TRASH :| But that Email SHOULD be in either your INBOX or Outbox waiting for
next mail check. Check it after it dies, if you can repeat it, then kmail
should have a bug filed direct to kde/kmail.

I'd love to see kmail get the same support as konq cuz konq totally rox!

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145