unresolved in uic

Hola~

When trying to use uic I get:

    uic: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libqt.so.2: undefined
    symbol: viewtortMouseMoveEvent__8QListBoxP11QMouseEvent

Anyone else seeing this? I just installed unstable which pulled in kdelibs,
but nothing looks all that suspect the ldd of libqt.so.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

    In fact, scientists of the standing of Guy-Lussac, the great French
    scientist and engineer, and Professor Simon Newcomb, one of the greatest
    of the American scientists and mathematicians, had attempted to prove that
    it would be impossible to build a flying machine that would carry a man.
        -Orville Wright from _How We Invented the Airplane_