Re: Two K-Mail problems.

    Hi Pat

On Monday 09 April 2001 06:13, Pat Colbeck wrote:
> Hi
> 1) KMail tends to crash KDE if I use it to POP a large number of mails.

I haven't had it die like that on my potato pure stable box. I typically get
300 to 400 mails a day here and it's pretty darn stable.

> 2) Threading

Yup, I was thrilled when I found the threading settings. I also attempted to
use it and had exactly the same results as you do .. I think I filed a bug to
kmail on it already. It's really going to be great if they can fix it and
keep it in a more linear mode to cycle down threads then back to where it
*should* go at the top of the mail order again.

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145