new Packaging.txt file

Hi,

    I just started work on a Packaging.txt file which will reside in
the kdelibs-dev package.  I have the first revision of it done which contains
that which I could think of at the time. :)

   The goal of this is to answer 99% of the questions one might have about
packaging up KDE based apps for Debian.  The kdelibs-dev package will contain
this as well as the latest debianrules script under /usr/share/doc/kdelibs-dev
from now on.  So in order to help build this document up I ask that once
it shows up on your systems (those of you who need/use/want it that is) please
read through it and help me add to it either by sending in input or questions.

Thanks,

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II