Error Viewing HTML page Without Extension

I am trying to view an HTML page (the MIME type is text/html) but Konqueror
pops up the program chooser for unknown file types.  The URL does not have
the ".html" at the end, but Netscape reports the file as a text/html MIME
type.  The hack to work around this was to set KHTML as the embedded viewer
for the "allfiles" MIME type in Konqueror.  However, this means that I have
to type the "http://"; before every URL manually for Konqueror not to give a
Malformed URL error.

I would post the URL, but the problem only occurs when I'm logged in to the
service (it's for NetFlix) and I don't really want my login floating around.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Evan Malahy