Kapital demo packages available for potato and sid

Hi all,

    I figured I'd let you all know that the Debian packages I was asked to
make of Kapital are now available on theKompany's ftp site.

        ftp://ftp.thekompany.com/pub/Kapital/Debian

    You need libkore0 to install it...I've already added libkore0 to both
the potato packages on kde.debian.net and to the sid archives with Debian
proper.

    Also remember to grab the correct kapital package...if your a potato
user you need "kapital_0.9.1-0.0demo-potato1_i386.deb"  and if your a
sid user you need "kapital_0.9.1-0.1demo1_i386.deb".

For those of you who don't know what Kapital is..it's a Personal Finance
application (like Quicken) that reads Quicken file formats.  It's pretty
slick and IMO is worth the $40 for the full version.

The packages listed above are for the demo version which is fully featured
except it limits you to like 50 transactions or something like that...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II