Re: Fixed width font in kmail

>>>>> "Kolja" == Kolja Brix <Brix@physik.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

 Kolja> Hello alltogether!
 Kolja> For viewing and composing kmail messages on my Debian Potato, I would like to
 Kolja> use a fixed width font (becaus of some tables in my mails).

 Kolja> I tried "sony-fixed" but this looks extremely ugly especially when a mail
 Kolja> contains HTML code. Then the font is very big and it looks like on a dot
 Kolja> display (I can send you a screenshot, if it helps).

 Kolja> I did not find any other font to use... What is wrong with my preferences?
 Kolja> What can I do?

Adobe Courier in 12pt looks nice...

Tschö :-)

--