Re: Knetload not displaying

> Anyone have success running knetload on Sid? I run it and I can see the
> process via "ps -ef | grep knetload" but it's not visible on the taskbar.
> Any ideas???

It won't show up on your taskbar but it should show up in the system tray as
a pair of graphs (one for input, one for output).  I presume it's not showing
up there either?

It works fine on my system.  Are you doing anything unusual like putting your
system tray on external panel extensions, anything like that?

If you start knetload at the command line does it give any error messages?

Are you running kcpuload (which uses almost identical code)?  Does it show up
in the system tray?

Ben.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
	- Oscar Wilde