Re: Great Work!

El Mar 03 Abr 2001 17:35, Rogerio Brito escribió:
>[...]
> 	The size of recent programs is getting so much bigger that it
> 	is often the case where one can't use newer software with the
> 	same hardware that one used to use.
>
> 	It would be nice if it were possible to cut the corners and
> 	just build smaller versions of these programs for computers
> 	with low profile. :-(

Maybe you want to try Opera. It runs almost wonderful in my pentium 133 with
38 MB of RAM. It takes very few seconds to start and I think is a little bit
faster than Netscape and Konqueror.

Konqueror (from KDE 2.0) is the slowest of the three, and it's almost
unusable in my computer.

There's a deb package for potato in http://www.opera.com/download/linux.html

--
Ricardo Villalba