Great Work!

I upgraded to KDE 2.1.1 and I'm loving it's new look and feel. I've worked on code from several different browsers and I have b*tch*d and b*tch*d about all the extra crap they try to throw in under the hood. I would describe what I thought was a model browser to my coworkers till they throw popcorn at me. Konqueror is that browser. Simple, easy to use, fast.

I just converted over to Debian. I love the install process. RedHat sucks eggs compared to Debian's upgrade model.

Had one weird thing happen. The Konqueror browser hung once. Is there a debug mode I can run to give feedback to the Konqueror folks and possibly even look at the code to see if I can find where it's hung?

Shawn Garbett
Personally Microsoft clean for two years. (Get in a linux rehab program today!!!)