Re: printer not in printer-options

Uli Schinz wrote:

> It is listed in the /etc/printcap (thats what i meant with *,it works fine*)
> but nevertheless its not shown in the kxxxx apps! thats what i mean
> with *problem* !

I have exactly the same problem: Using lprng, valid entries in /etc/printcap,
normal printing works fine, but the printers aren't listed in any KDE app...

However, I can still print! Just pressing print, it prints, I suppose, without
specifying a printer, ergo uses the default printer. I've only printed from a
few KDE apps, like Konqueror...

: CWIS Systems Administrator     -           T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :