authenticating proxy

Sorry to bother you guys about this again, but I just did a full apt-get update
and konq is still broken wrt authenticating proxies.  This is regarding #21832
that I filed a while ago.  I've noticed other bug reports regarding authenticatin
proxies have been closed, but not mine.  Also, as was under the impression that
Ivan was running pretty much the bleeding edge stuff for sid, so any updates
that affect this should be included already.  If there is anything that I could do
on my end (recompile with debugging? strace?) please tell me and I'll do it.  It
is killing me to not be able to really use the best browser for linux (by far.  I
mean, it's almost not fair to the other browsers).  Please help!

Thanks,

D.A.Bishop

P.S.  I am cc:ing debian-kde and the konq list as I'm not certain whether
this is a packaging issue or not (i.e. the whole attachments in alternative
wm's thing).