Re: Upgraded kdm - lost locale

> - well-behaved session managers should recognize and use pam_env.so.
> kdm seems unable to do that, whereas gdm does.

ARGH!!! you're right! i broke this while fixing another problem ...
the two things are mutually exclusive ... xdm's structure just sucks!
for now i will revert the fix, as the environment thing seems more
important to me. 2.1.1 should work as expected in this regard.
2.2 will come with a new kdm architecture, so the fixes don't exclude
each other any more.

btw, we are talking about display managers, not session managers.

best regards

Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.