Different font size between QT/KDE and GTK

Hello,

I currently use a Debian/Potato, upgrade with GNOME-1.2, KDE-2.1 and
XFREE86-4.0.2 packages compiled for Potato.
Everything works fine (I even use Konqueror under Gnome without a
problem) but I noticed a strange thing : fonts sizes are displayed
differently between the two environments, and for example, a GTK+
application displays an "Helvetica 10" as KDE displays an "Helvetica 8".

Does anybody encountered this (little) problem ? Any idea about that ??

Thierry

P.S. : problem was the same with XFree86-3.3.6 and KDE-2.0, and AA is
not activated.