Re: kde.tdyc.com down?

On Wednesday 14 March 2001 11:51, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> my question is why?  The whole point of all of this is where to put the
> master site.  We already have a dozen mirror sites that currently have all
> of the files anyone would need.   If we end up in the "oh well" situation
> then I will throw updates on people.debian.org, but there's no point in
> putting anything other thant that up there.
>
> Ivan

First we need to have a access to a list of mirrors.

Secondly I don't know if my mirror is broken or not put the file Packages is
missing (only a Packages.gz is available); because of that I cannot use
dselect to update for the KDE packages.  Or I'm using an old version of
apt/dselect tools?

Sincerly,
--
Serge Robyns

RC&S (Robyns Consulting & Services)
139, avenue De Fre
1180 Uccle (Brussels) - Belgium

phone: +32 (477) 29.66.87 -+- fax: +1 (801) 469-9358
mailto:serge.robyns@advalvas.be
http://web.wanadoo.be/rc.s/