audiocd ioslave

Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me getting the audiocd ioslave working.
Here's what I have so far...

I've got a IDE CD Burner, so, I have the ide-scsi and sg modules loaded. I've
got kscd working with CDDB support using this configuration. However, when I
type in "audiocd:/" in konqueror, it times out.

Here's my device listing in case this might help:
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     cdrom           9 Mar 13 22:09 /dev/cdrom ->
/dev/scd0
brw-rw----    1 root     cdrom     11,   0 Feb 17 18:50 /dev/scd0

I know the CD works using /dev/scd0 as I can mount CDs and play audio CDs
using kscd.

Any help is appreciated.

Scott