Re: KMail under BlackBox

   Hey,

This is a problem. I would file a bug report if it hasn't already been filed.

As a work around (faster then killing bb and starting kde), use
mpack/munpack.  Just save the email in a temp directory, then in an xterm,
'munpack filename'.. Tada, there is your attachment(s) cleanly seperated from
the email. Save the whole message, not the attachment.

hth

~ pts/4> apt-cache search mpack
mpack - Tools for encoding/decoding MIME messages.

On Monday 12 March 2001 11:56, G. L. `Griz' Inabnit wrote:

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls/TELE: USA-707-442-6579\/A GNU-Debian linux user
Email: ke6sls@arrl.net WEB: http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls ICQ: 12741145