Re: kmail question

A non-kmail related answer is to run your own smtp server.  Using exim,
restricted to only localhost, allows you to send mail no matter who you are
dialed up to, or connected to via ethernet, or whatever.  The only
configuration for your mailer then is to set the reply-to based on which
account you recieved a piece of mail from, or have a drop-down list of
accounts that you can set the "reply to:" to if sending a fresh mail.
mail-it for beos does this wonderfully, however I don't know if kmail has
this functionality or not.  In linux, pronto is my baby (and also has this
functionality).

HTH,

D.A.Bishop